The Paslode 902600 CF325Li is a cordless framing nailer aimed at diy homeowners and contractors. Portable freedom on the jobsite allows for quick and easy work of little and big tasks alike. Users of the 902600 rave about this product, and its standout features are remarkable. When a new large building and construction task came in we took the action of deserting the Senco’s for four new Paslode 902600 Lithium Ion powered cordless framing nailers. The freedom from generators, pipes and compressors feels often like too great to be real however I can tell you its simply such a relief that I just question why I didn’t do it years back.
The 902600 just weighs 7.5 pounds so although light after a day of shooting nails it can get quite heavy in the end, but all nailers have to do with the exact same weight other than for the new pneumatic Bosch but we just didn’t wish to go pneumatic this time. It has one lithium ion battery that powers it that can last up to 5 hours so they say but when the guys are going for it we only get about 3 hours. The fuel cells power in about 1000 nails (you have to use Paslode nails by the way) and expense about $15 each so this is rather an added expenditure that we have to put with.
What’s wrong with the Paslode 902600
There’s a couple of things we don’t like about them compared with the normal pneumatic framing nailers.
– We’re utilized to our nailers holding 2 clips of nails whereas these CF325’s only hold one clip.
– We’ve also seen that sheathing nails need to be packed definitely properly or they can jam. That can be a time waster.
– Its got a really big nose on it that makes accuracy nailing challenging compared to the brief noses of pneumatic nailers.
– The battery is quite hard to remove rapidly.
– They’re pricey to run compared to pneumatic framing nailers.
– Being gas powered the Paslode CF325 does discharge gas fumes, however we’re primarily using these outside so its not a concern for us. Inside we make certain the location’s well vented.
– They can be a little noisy compared to pneumatically powered air nailers as they have a fan that clicks in each time you shoot a nail to discharge the gas.
Paslode 902600 CF325Li Features and Specifications
– Weight: 7.5 pounds.
– Measurements: 17 x 17 x 5 inches.
– Battery Life: 5 hours (average).
– Capability: 1 nail strip + 5 fasteners.
– Cycle Rate: 2– 3 nails per second.
– Charge Time: 5 minutes to 1 hour; 2-minute quick charge.
– New lithium ion battery drives up to 6,000 nails in between charges
– Upgraded nose For toe-nailing at any angle
– Faster tool efficiency Greater productivity
– Lasts 5x longer between cleanings! 50,000 nails
– Just drop in fuel and go New orange quicklode fuel
– Conserve time and money, adequate fuel to drive every nail in the box
– New PowerBoost Black Pointer Coating drives nails simpler, even in LVL
– Includes 1,000 nails and 1 quicklode fuel cell
– Portable, liberty on the jobsite without pipes or compressors
– Powerful enough to drive 3 1/4″ nails in the hardest lumber using new suggestion coated nails (offered only with Brand-New Fuel + Nail Combo Packs).
– New Durable rafter/belt hook for taking jobsite abuse.
– New Non-slip grip provides convenience and lowers hand fatigue.
– Tool-less nail adjustment changes nail depth in an instant.
– Nail lockout function avoids blank fires.
– Tool-free depth of drive adjustment.
– Compact size fits in between 16″ o.c. studs, joists and roofing system trusses.